Integrated in a team of engineers and designers you will participate in or be responsible for developing new heavy-duty equipment operating in the iron- and steelmaking environment or adapting existing solutions to customer requirements.
• Modelling and designing of blast furnace charging equipment in CAD 3D (Creo/ProEngineer) and 2D (AutoCAD)
• Creation of bill of materials and purchase requisitions in SAP
• Creation of test instructions and control documents
• Follow-up of manufacturing.
• Graduated from technical secondary school or higher technician certificate (BTS)
• Fluent in English. Any additional languages as German, French or Luxemburgish are considered an asset
• Knowledge in 3D CAD software is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office application software
• Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic multinational team.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD software is considered an asset.
• Start: ASAP.
• Contract: to a permanent contract
• Work Place: Luxembourg