A passionate hardware electronics designer who really enjoys developing hardware electronics:
• With ability to be creative while developing for military applications in a structured environment.
• Willing to handle the complete development phase, starting from subsystem requirements, through design, until validation with possibilities to perform real field tests abroad.
• Being able to Design For : Excellence, Cost, Manufacturability, Assembly, Quality and Testing; thereby having knowledge about design, manufacturing and assembly of printed circuits boards and willing to extend this knowledge.
• Although the focus is set to hardware design, knowing to read, modify and write low level embedded C software or some small C++ test applications on PC, is an very strong asset
• Interested in digital and analog design, microcontrollers, FPGA, power electronics, communication interfaces and interconnections.
• Interested in mastering EMC, power or thermal design considerations
• Master or Bachelor with a strong passion for electronics design.
• Real hands on experience in electronics design
• PCB design with Circuit Studio or Altium is an asset
• C, C++ is an asset
• Start: ASAP.
• Contract: to a permanent contract
• Work Place: Province de Liège - Belgique