• You advise all users on the use of equipment in the production area
• You maintain and improve the industrial computer system in production, using industrial PC, PLC and CNC connected to a network:
• Hardware: Industrial PC; Printer and bar code scanners; network; PLC; CNC
• Software: Windows; MES/ERP knowledge; PLC programming and debugging
• Development (Optional): C#; Python; Robotic and automation skills
• In collaboration with the people working in ICT and plant maintenance, you successfully solve the different possible problems
• Combines strong organizational and communication skills with a good logic and common sense
• Is fluent in English; the knowledge of French or German is considered an advantage
• Has good skills in Automation and Robotic Development
• Has experience in efficient Fault Detection and Diagnosis
• Is interested in plant engineering development
Additional Information :
• Start : ASAP.
• Duration : to a Permanent contract.
• Work place : Canton de Diekirch – Grand-Duché du Luxembourg