As Electricity Project Engineer, your responsibilities are:
• He redacts technical specifications, participates to procurement and expedite supplier’s documentation
• He is mainly geared to the follow-up with suppliers and technical follow-up of company’s subcontracts, up to acceptance of the equipment.
• He consolidates the supplier’s documentation within the project with support of all disciplines
• He specifically takes initiatives in conjunction with the Project Manager as to the follow-up of deliveries and costing of equipment to be supplied by the company.
• Travels to company’s project sites for technically oriented missions (20% of time)
• He follows contract requirements and suggests corrective measures to be approved by the Project Manager/Contract Manager in case of deviation
• Follows-up the project’s progress up to its completion.
• At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in engineering or industry (agro industrial sectors of sugar, vegetable oils, biofuels, agrochemical or biomass) with the responsibilities described in the “Main tasks and responsibilities” paragraph (above) during at least 2 years
• Very well organized, very good in planning and prioritization
• Very good communicator, team player
• Passionate about our business
Additional information :
• Start : ASAP.
• Contract : Misson of 1 year
• Work Place: Brabant Wallon + Travels