As Project Manager, you have several missions :
• Responsible for the delivery of mechatronic machines.
• Lead the development work and participate in reviewing of the designs.
• Use leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance
• Establish and define project requirements and specifications.
• Create and maintain project plans and proactively follow the project realization
• Analyse potential customer requirements and ensure compliance with the company needs.
• Review technical proposals; manage deadlines, quality, and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project.
• Provide a customer with information related to specification validation, improvements, planning, payment terms.
• Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics. 5 to 10 years of experience in mechatronic projects and developing, integrating, testing, and realization of complex multidisciplinary products
• Performance and delivery focused
• Customer oriented
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills in English (oral and written)
• CAD experience needed
• Fluency in English, German or French.
• MS Project experience preferred
Additional Information :
• Start : ASAP.
• Duration : Permanent contract.
• Work place : North of Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg