As a member of the project team and under the Project Manager’s supervision, the Project Engineer will ensure all technical tasks required by the project.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• He redacts technical specifications, participates to procurement and expedite supplier’s documentation
• He is mainly geared to the follow-up with suppliers and technical follow-up of company’s subcontracts, up to acceptance of the equipment.
• He consolidates the supplier’s documentation within the project with support of all disciplines
• He specifically takes initiatives in conjunction with the Project Manager as to the follow-up of deliveries and costing of equipment to be supplied by the company.
• Travels to company’s project sites for technically oriented missions.
• He follows contract requirements and suggests corrective measures to be approved by the Project Manager/Contract Manager in case of deviation
• Follows-up the project’s progress up to its completion.
• Master in Engineering, preference for Mechanical, Process or Bio
• 5 to 10 years of experience
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Fluent in french and english ; Others languages are an advantages
• Start: ASAP.
• Contract: mission of 6 month (at leest) with possibility of permanent contract
• Work Place: Brabant Wallon + travels