As Project Manager, your missions are :
• Attends the various meetings with the customer and communicates the customer’s request to the various company teams.
• Provides the customer with relevant, concise and accurate reporting information.
• Deals with monthly progress reports, meeting reports, official documentation, etc.
• Leads the onsite commissioning activities.
• Is able to work in an operational role and manage the day to day activities with different teams.
• Manages the integration of commissioning work streams, including resolution of key interface issues.
• Coordinates the technical, quality and engineering related issues that arise during the testing and commissioning process.
• Develops and manages the commissioning planning towards the fulfilment of the contractual requirement.
• Has a bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering.
• Has a minimum of 3 years of project management experience, preferably for large projects managing teams with different disciplines.
• Is a native French speaker. A good level of English and Spanish would be an advantage.
• Is flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Is result oriented.
• Is proactive in issue solving.
• Experience in railway industry would be an advantage.
• Start: ASAP.
• Contract: Permanent contract
• Work Place: Province de Liège et Espagne