The IT manager's role is to coordinate, plan and direct the computer-related tasks and activities of the organisation. He/she helps identify the organisation's IT needs and is in charge of implementing computer systems to meet the information systems requirements.
· Leading large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
· Helping to define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture and processes.
· Analysing business requirements across the organisation to develop solutions to IT needs.
· Troubleshooting hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
· Managing the IT staff through training and coaching, communicating job expectations, making staff appraisals and building loyalty.
· Appraising vendors and developing testing strategies for new hardware and software.
· Maintaining assets, information security and control structures.
· Regularly reporting to stakeholders on project progress and adjusting work processes as necessary.
· Responsible for the smooth flow of the various procedures and actions in the IT department.
· Responsible for monitoring the performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels and make recommendations to improve the IT infrastructure.
· Responsible for forwarding major changes and notifications to the staff of his department.
· Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
· 5 years of experience in a similar position and experience in people management
· Good knowledge of at least two following languages : French, English and German
· You have good communication skills
· Team player, results oriented, autonomous, flexible,…
Additional information :
· Start : ASAP
· Contract: Permanent contract
· Work Place : North of Luxembourg (Clervaux area)