Working as a member of one of our development teams, you will take part in the design, development, and support of applications while interacting closely with the business community. Your responsibilities will be:
· To undertake development work on new applications or changes to existing systems.
· To support users and business analysts defining acceptance test scenario.
· To stay abreast of new technology and integrate into new business solutions as appropriate.
· To gather requirements and lead design discussion with customers.
· To participate to business and functional analysis.
· University degree (Master), specialization in information technology, engineering, or mathematics.
· Fluency in French and English.
· Knowledge of .NET development platforms and execution environments.
· Knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server, as well as related tools.
· Experience of Object-Oriented Methodology (such as UML), with related modeling tools, and with design pattern.
· High level of creativity and independence, utmost organization, and comfort with new technologies.
Additional information :
· Start date : to discuss
· Contract : permanent
· Location : Capellen area