· The mechanical technician will assemble precision machinery and automation from mechanical components, pneumatics, and basic electrical components. He will perform machine alignment checks, settings, function tests and correction during the build-up phase.
· He will make machine customer acceptance and also install completed machines at customer facilities.
· As representative of the company by the customer, he will also deliver machine training; support the customer for maintenance services.
· Analyze assembly drawings and specifications to plan assembly/build in most efficient and effective manner.
· Working independently or partnered, fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, according to detailed assembly drawings, utilizing technical expertise and understanding of intended end use to ensure appropriate build.
· Install pneumatic devices, as well as basic electrical components.
· Confirm proper function and alignment tolerances of all parts and assemblies during build process.
· Set and verify clearance of parts utilizing close tolerance measurement tools.
· Inspect and test assembly and all accessories for leakage, defect, or functionality, using test equipment.
· Set up and operate grinding and milling equipment to fabricate or modify components and fixtures.
· Perform machine alignment utilizing manual calculation methods or through use of laser (will train) and correct alignment through hand scraping or other alignment technique.
· Properly document activities including drawing correction notes, inspection forms, service reports and data collection for cost analyses.
· Install machine at customer facility locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally.
· Bachelor’s or Technical Degree in (Electro)Mechanics
· 5+ years of experience in a similar position
· Willing to travel approximately 10-25% of time, depending on assignment
· Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to details
· Good English skills written and verbal. French and/or German will be appreciated
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· The ability to listen to and follow instructions
· Excellent practical skills with good troubleshooting abilities
· The ability to solve problems and to be creative
· A willingness to work as part of a team
· The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
· Autonomous with leadership skills
Additional information :
· Start date : ASAP
· Contract : permanent
· Location : Ettelbrück area
To apply :
· Please send your application to Ms. Caroline CLEMENT at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
· By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.