• Acquire knowledge of the project structure in order to understand the interdependence and phasing of its parts
• Understand the client's needs and the project's technical documentation in order to develop appropriate technical solutions
• Write and revise various technical documents (technical tender, specifications, analysis report...), depending on the project phase, based on the input data received, including the available technical documentation
• Ensure technical compliance with the customer's needs while respecting the applicable regulations
• Take into account the additional requirements and remarks raised by the customer during the project
• Organize and manage project meetings (with or without the customer) in order to clarify any ambiguities in the technical documentation, present the results obtained, validate the proposed technological solutions and gather the customer's opinion. The goal is to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provide technical support to the Project Manager in relation to his specific skills
• Respect the deadlines of the deliverables agreed in the project
• Identify any anomalies encountered and propose counter-solutions.
• Collaborate with the project team involved in the project and ensure the overall consistency of the project
• Contribute to the documentation and transfer of the finalized project to the client
• Respect confidentiality between different projects.
• Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
• Experience in the railway field
• Operational proficiency (written and spoken) of French, Dutch and English. Operational proficiency of Spanish, German or Arabic is a plus.
• Passion for railways technical aspects.
• Mastery of office software tools
Skills and experience :
• Be flexible and versatile so that you can get your hands dirty on projects - avoid "silo" thinking. The SEPM does not only take care of the budget and the planning, he also manages the technical aspects.
• Willing to go for the "last mile" to achieve project goals and take initiative in the interest of the project
• Be able to work in a team
• Ability to synthesize and write
• Have a sense of teamwork and responsibility
• Knowledge of project management and quality processes applicable in the railway industry.
• Experience within, and knowledge of railway signalling system:
- ETCS/ERTMS (levels, modes, engineering process, …)
- Other international or European national systems (TBL1+, KVB, PZB, LZB, TVM, Mirel, PTC, CTCS, etc.)
• Other technical aspects linked to signalling : ATO, RMR, Safety, Certification, Authorization, ERA processes, etc.
• Ability to allocate and execute the allocated project tasks within the given timeframe, ensuring compliance with the client
• Ability to organize work, determine priorities, manage critical points in a project
Additional information :
• Start date : ASAP
• Contract : Leading to a permanent contract
• Location : Brussels, Belgium