· Responsible to order technical parts of the machines, mainly machined parts and also commercial parts (pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic components).
· Communicates and liases between internal material seekers (engineering department, workshop...) and suppliers : request to suppliers (price, quality, delivery), supplier's selection, order and delivery details.
· Responsible for the monitoring of the order progress (negotiation with suppliers, order information conform to purchase request, delivery conform to order (delivery time, quality, and quantity), invoice conform to order).
· Ensures administrative control of orders : effecting request for offers, e-mailing orders, requesting an order confirmation, classifying order confirmations, monitoring delivery dates, managing the non-conformities and monitoting in cases of invoice errors).
· You have an academic background, preferably in a technical field
· Strong personality, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· You have at least 3 years of professional experience
· You can express yourself well in spoken and written English. Speaking French and German is advantageous.
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Permanent
- Work Place: Diekirch, Luxembourg