- Follow-up all open issues / impact evaluation for the project, interface among engineering, manufacturing, procurement, site construction.
- Initiating / overseeing the potential hazards at the project for the erection and commissioning.
- Liaise with customer creating suitable approaches to deliver the project packages in line with time and budged, achieving the project goals / client satisfaction.
- Analysis of the contractor’s construction schedule and monthly progress, close stakeholders’ communication and monitoring of the key target achievement.
- Conduct weekly meetings to coordinate the work, issue progress reports and construction overall progress reports completions strategies.
- Leading the construction team, dealing with challenging site situation and coordinating with contract manager, HSE manager, planning manager and QC manager all the time.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree or higher in Technical Field (Electromechanical, construction,…)
- Experienced in construction management project
- Flexible, ability to work under pressure in order to meet closing the planning
- Multitasking, accuracy, fast processing speed
- Leadership, diplomatic, results-oriented, strong communication skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Fluency in French and in English is mandatory.