· Credit to balance between recoverability and releasing projects on a timely basis respecting credit policy.
· Collect outstanding receivables.
· Respect credit limits.
· Timely release jobs to production within the frame of the credit policy.
· Coordinate with banks regarding financing aspects (Bank guarantees).
· Be involved in contract negotiations with clients and sales department especially for payment terms and discounts.
· Assist in plant meetings.
· Prepare monthly summary report for review by Credit Manager and Controller highlighting risks.
· Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
· Notify management on risk evaluation factors (Contract or Building Permit missing).
· Prepare journal entries for cash discount etc. by project number.
· Decisions to be taken in good cooperation with Sales Department.
· Decisional for credit collection. Other items depend on amount/importance – sometimes decisional, sometimes proposal.
· Proposal authority for business improvement recommendations.
· Release jobs to production.
· Decide fabrication and shipment stops (“HF” and “HS”).
· Apply all available means (e.g. credit collection agent) to collect outstanding.
· Has min. a bachelor’s degree in business administration
· Shows the ability to understand the social mechanisms and knows key players in his/her domain
· Is very result driven and gets motivated by achieving challenging goals; respects deadlines
· Has a high level of integrity, ability to inspire confidence and creates trust
· Shows the decisiveness and willingness to take calculated risks to close business issues
· Works very customer oriented: has good listening skills and a strong problem-solving mindset
· Is a self-motivated & independent working person, being a team-player providing support to others
· Fluent in English, French and German (Any other language spoken is considered an advantage e.g. Chequeen, Polish)
· Accountancy knowledge
· Social principle knowledge
· People oriented
· Action/Result oriented
· (Written) Communication & negotiation skills
· Customer focus
· Dealing with ambiguity
Additional information :
· Start date : ASAP
· Contract: permanent
· Location : Ettelbrück area