• Manage and monitor the different phases of the project.
• Determine the overall time schedule, you control the services provided for the project and monitor the progress in terms of meeting the delivery times and the expected profitability.
• Collaborate actively with the colleagues from the Métiers and support departments (procurement, finance, risk management...), in building a close relationship and working for the same goal.
• Set up a project organisation in accordance with the needs of the project.
• After consulting the experts, define the tasks and empower the project team to carry them out.
• Coordinate the actions at the interfaces between disciplines and verify the adequate integration of the various specialities in the project.
• Organise meetings with the client and support the client, as a partner, in the delivering added value to the project.
• Take care of the technical and commercial contacts with the clients and partners, if any, and define commercial actions when appropriate.
• Master in engineering
• Have 10 to 15 years of professional experience of which at least 5 years as a project manager or assistant project manager. A technical background in the field of safety studies is an asset.
• Knowledge of Belgian NPPs is a strong asset.
• Mother tongue is French or Dutch (both are an asset). Have good spoken, writing and reading skills in English.
• Result oriented, have a strong customer focus, be a team player in a changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be at ease with contacts. Dynamic, flexible, able to work under pressure, rigorous. Have the ability to take decisions even in difficult situations.
• Will be located in the Brussels HQ with frequent visits to the Belgian NPP site (Tihange and Doel) and occasionally visits outside Belgium
• Habilitation to access nuclear sites is required.
Additional information :
• Start date : ASAP
• Contract : 1 year contract
• Place of work : Brussels, Belgium