The Project Manager is responsible for basic engineering, contract execution and controls the assigned project resources to meet the project objectives. He/she is the lead person responsible for communicating with all persons intervening in the project, particularly the company management, the project team, and the client. He/she ensures that the client is satisfied with the quality and timely delivery of the different phases of the project. The Project Manager reports to the Project Execution Manager.
- Is responsible for the financial result of the project
- Defines the profile of the members of the project team that he needs to assure the success of the project (Project Engineers, Project Assistant,…)
- Establishes and monitor the overall planning of the project from engineering to test
- Is responsible for the correct implementation of the Health and Safety plan.
- Adapts the overall Quality Plan to meet the specificity of the contract
- Liaise with the client and ensure client satisfaction
- Checks, controls and approves any purchase of services, work and/or equipment done for the purpose of executing the contract, including variation orders, in liaison with Procurement Manager
- Master in Engineering (Civil works, E&I and automation, Process, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Chemistry)
- 5 years experience in engineering or industry (agro industrial sectors)
- Strong management skills (organization, planning and prioritization)
- Very good communicator
- Good people manager and motivator
- Ability to deal with stress
- Passionate about our business
- Fluent in French and in English