Tasks and responsibilities :
• You analyze and evaluate the scope of services and all contract terms and objectives.
• You will put the contractual terms and conditions into practice.
• You ensure the processing of changes, including related contract amendments or modifications, if required.
• You will ensure that all activities, trends and risks within the project are transparent in terms of time, cost and quality and are well managed.
• You will analyze and improve, when possible, the profitability of the project.
• You drive project execution and provide all related communication, e.g. kick-off meetings, project meetings, technical clarifications and changes, reporting, feedback meetings, etc.
• You will ensure the planning and monitoring of the flow of installation activities in collaboration with the site management and the contracted installation contractor.
• You will have full responsibility for the project until final acceptance, payment and contractual conditions are met and completed.
• You will provide after-sales service (or support) to the customer.
• You have experience in project management, preferably in construction projects on an international level.
• You have a diploma or a master's degree in engineering.
• You are confident in leading negotiations, in project supervision, you think commercially and act result oriented.
• You are fluent in English and German; any other language is an advantage.
• You are passionate about your job and respond courageously to the challenges it presents.
• You have high quality standards and pay attention to detail.
• You are team-oriented and love building long-term relationships with your clients and colleagues.