· Evaluate and test new or modified applications and procedures for enterprise wide projects
· Understand and review functional requirements and specifications
· Design and maintain test cases and prepare data strategies
· Demonstrate that the delivered solutions meet the requirements.
· Test both functional and non-functional requirements (performance, security, capacity tests), analysing test data requirements, executing test scripts written by you and/or others, and interpreting and documenting the results
· Identify problems and recommend improvements to projects in a timely manner
· Execute acceptance tests, report on their results and highlight any test-related issues
· Propose, design and setup Test Tools / Scripts / Automation Tools to facilitate the testing processes
· Assist end users during the Acceptance testing.
· Participate to the production launch on our client premises.
· Three tiers VB.Net/C# web based application
· Microsoft Windows server
· Microsoft SQL server
· IBM WebSphere MQ
· ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 SWIFT standards.
· ASP .NET MVC / Razor
· Entity Framework
· Multi-browser compatibility
· Azure DevOps Server
· Bachelors or Masters Degrees in engineering or science related field
· Bachelors or Masters Degrees in financial fields with technical knowledge.
· Experience in testing is an asset but not mandatory
· Fluency in English and French
· Good analytical skills
· A challenging and enquiring mind
· Attention to detail and tenacity
· Basics of Database Manipulations (SQL)
· Team player
· Knowledge of HP ALM/Quality Center is an asset
· Knowledge of HP Performance Center is an asset
· Knowledge of V-model or Scrum methodology is an asset
· Knowledge in financial or SWIFT products (MT, MX or API) is an asset.
Additional information :
· Start date : to discuss
· Contract : permanent
· Location : Capellen area