« The right man in the right place »
Automation Test Engineer
Our Client is a technology company that brings together senior business expertise and proven skills in the use of advanced information technology to build – jointly with clients - efficient solutions. Since its inception in 1995, He has consistently delivered innovative solutions on time and within budget to many internationally renowned companies, mainly in the financial and telecommunication areas.
Technically proficient QA/tester able to define, build and automate test cases for mapping engines or end-to-end business testing.
· University degree in computer science or equivalent
· 5 to 8 years of experience within a testing or development environment
· 3 yeras of experience in testing.
· Experience with Xray or other Test Management Tools is an asset
· Experience in Robot Framework, Java (including Maven, Git, Eclipse), Gatling and/or other automation tools is an asset.
· Experience of DB, XML and API is an asset.
· Experience in a CI/CD/CT environment is an asset.
· Experience with microservices and distributed event (KAFKA) is an asset.
· Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence,…).
· Knowledge of Linux environment is an asset.
· Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management and test prioritization is an asset.
· Able to work independently but also in team.
· Knowledge of Agile methodology is an asset
· Fluent in English.
· Experience of abstraction layer for test automation is an asset.
· Experience of gRpc is an asset.
· Experience in non-functional testing is an asset.
· Knowledge in dealing with multiple layers of infrastructure, with software and configuration promotion mechanisms up to production based on a CI/CD pipeline.
· Knowledge of network, security techniques and principles.
· Knowledge in modeling (BPMN) is an asset.
· Knowledge in financial or SWIFT products (MT, MX or API) is an asset.
Additional information :
· Start date : to discuss
· Contract : permanent
· Location : Capellen area