Integrated within a team and reporting to the Design Office Manager, your mission will be to ensure correct general design of ACC air cool condenser and associate supports.
· The design of boiler work and equipment with CAD 2D/3D;
· To work in co-operation with your team and with your colleagues of other engineering teams.
· To participate to review meetings with the Project Manager.
· You have a technical degree or an engineering degree and experience in manufacture and/or design and/or erection of boiler work and piping.
· You are motivated and have a strong interest to start working in our domain of expertise (heavy industry, big industrial cooling installations)
· You have already a good experience in manufacture and/or design and/or erection of boiler work or piping work in heavy industry.
· Sound knoweldge of Inventor, Solid Works.
· Excellent Knowledge of Autocad 3D.
· Good planning and organisation skills ensure quality and on-time work
· Good attention to detail and excellent accuracy
· Good time management and prioritisation skills
· Excellent teamwork
· Result-oriented, service minded and proactive attitude
· Ability to work within a multi-dimensional and international team