You will work for an industrial company specialized in the design and manufacturing of automated equipment. You will be part of a team and in charge of the procurement of project-related requirements. This includes:
· Selecting suppliers;
· Obtaining quotations;
· Negotiating deadlines, prices, and payment terms;
· Drafting contracts;
· Tracking deadlines and costs;
· Auditing invoices;
· In the long term, all strategic, technical, logistical, qualitative, and economic trends should be considered.
· You graduated in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering;
· You’re fluent in English and German and/or French;
· A first experience in purchasing and/or contract management is a big plus;
· You have good negotiation skills and assertiveness;
· You show quick receptiveness, and an analytical and goal-oriented way of thinking;
· Team-orientation, creativity, initiative, and flexibility are part of your skills.
Additional information :
· Start date : ASAP
· Contract : leading to a permanent contract
· Location : Clervaux area
To apply :
· Please send your application to Ms. Caroline CLEMENT: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.