Electrical Engineer responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status and project completion.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Electrical installation, servicing or troubleshooting at site
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Commissioning, testing and hand-over of the automated installation to the customer
- Ensure that the installation works are in accordance with company quality requirements
- Instruction and training of operators
- Knowledge of – and commit ment to – health & safety procedures in the workplace
- The Employee will act as Installation & Service Technician and will be responsible for all aspects of general site management as well as for maintaining regular dialogue and contact with the Client’s site management
- Interface between project management, subcontractors and operators
- Supervision and assistance of the activities of subcontractors at site, to execute the erection, commissioning, testing and handing over of the Installation to the customer
- Daily progress reporting with the customer, suppliers and sub-contractors as well as participate in regular co-ordination meetings as required
- The Employee shall present activity reports and time sheets on a weekly basis
- Set-up and develop and maintain the project structure and responsibilities on-site and supervise the project according to the health and safety regulations as required
- Quality control and quality assurance on-site
- Develops & maintains necessary records & files for efficient operation.
- Perform administrative duties when necessary
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Qualified electrical education with Technical, master degree or Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 Years working experience
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French or German
- Knowledge of any other language is a benefit
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Open for travelling and occupational mobility
- As social competences we expect teamwork, organizational and decision making abilities.
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Always adhering closely to company health & safety policies and procedures