She/He also works closely with operations to complete other efficiency and quality related tasks.
She/He will develop a continuous improvement approach based on datas analyse and proven problem solving methodologies.
She/He will ensure the conformity and update of the documentations related to products, process, good practices, and will participate to the training and development of our operators.
She/He will lead the new products development and will participate to build plans to win for our technologies and installations.
· In charge of the full Tempering Value Stream Process.
· Propose and implement continuous improvement actions in close relation with production, maintenance, engineering, development, and quality departments
· Participate in the development of the LEAN manufacturing program
· Develop and implement new processes for future products
· Leader of the process team (Engineers and technicians)
· Report directly to Line Managers
· Respect of existing rules, do near miss reports, safety of the product, work with very low acceptance of risk
· Develop productive relationship with others, both on the team and cross-functionally to achieve individual goals, team goals, department goals, and/or organizational goals
· Accomplish results while maintaining respect for others, empathy, trust, fairness, and positive communication and relationships
· Able to do first-hand investigation, analysis, and track back to detect the root cause of a problem and then identify best possible solutions or countermeasures that must be done to resolve the problem or achieve the goal
· Develop his team by setting up guidelines, clear goals and provide support to achieve them.
· Master degree in engineering (or equivalent)
· Practice of LEAN manufacturing is appreciated
· Ability to work autonomously
· Flexible and rigorous work approach
· Strong communication skills
· Experience in automotive industry
· 2-5 years experience in an industrial environment
· Fluent in English
· Advanced/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge in python, minitab, vba is a plus
· Knowledge in Lean mindset and Tooling (5S, TPM, Kaizen cycle, …)
· Analytical skills
· Troubleshooting skills
- Start: ASAP.
- Contract: Unlimited contract
- Work Place: South of Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg