Electromechanical Project Manager
You will work for an industrial company specialized in the design and manufacturing of automated equipment. As Project Manager you will take care of:
· New projects planning and execution;
· Gathering and prioritizing projects, customers’ needs and requirements;
· Providing technical direction for the development, design, and implementation of the projects;
· Projects management from the acquisition phase to the commissioning of the equipment;
· Management of budgets and schedules hands in hands with the various departments involved during the different phases of the project;
· Monitoring internal processes;
· Assuring compliance with clients’ standards and requirements;
· Customer contact management.
· (Electro)Mechanical engineer;
· Several years of experience in a similar function in the industrial sector;
· Very good command of English + French and/or German;
· Excellent command of negotiation techniques and contractual aspects of projects;
· Flexibility, rigor, analytical skills;
· Leadership, great presentation and team spirit.
Additional information :
· Start date : ASAP
· Contract : leading to a permanent contract
· Location : Clervaux area
To apply :
· Please send your application to Ms. Caroline CLEMENT: email@example.com
· By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.