Mechanical Design Engineer
· Participates to the development & design, change & enhancement of products for all product.
· Draws up plans using design software.
· Contributes to the development of mock-ups, prototypes, 3D systems that allow presenting the product.
· Defines material, construction, labor costs as well as project timelines.
· Makes sure projects meet specifications and regulations.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical / industrial design.
· 5 to 8 years of experience in Catia (3D and 2D) and in product development or design for manufacturing.
· Experience in tolerances stack-up and drawing creation.
· Rigorous and analytical mind-set, team player, stress-resistant and enjoying challenges associated with technical development
· Dynamic, hands-on business-driven individual
Additional information :
· Start : ASAP
· Contract: Permanent contrat
· Place of work : North of Luxembourg